Palo Alto, California
Limbix is looking for a full time Product Manager. Your job is to work with Design, Engineering, and Psychology to lead the development of Limbix VR, which enables patients to interact with people and places in immersive virtual environments. Patients can practice conversations, visit remote locations, face their fears, learn new skills, and relax in tranquil settings. Limbix VR environments are built from panoramic videos and images, which makes them feel truly authentic. You will define the needs of mental health clinics, therapists, patients, payers and deliver an amazing experience for these customers.
– Develop a comprehensive product strategy and roadmap including product requirements, product planning, and go-to-market to deliver on business goals
– Manage the development of the Limbix VR Platform and Limbix VR Kit
– Work with design, engineering, psychology, and marketing to plan, execute and launch projects
– Define, understand, and lead the analyses of key metrics to inform decision-making and product features
– Leverage user research from clinics, therapists, patients, and payers
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
– A minimum of 5 years of experience in Product Management at a healthcare technology company with a proven track record of successful product launches
– Extremely detail-oriented; you believe that a great product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions
– Strongly data-driven and technical: you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, spot opportunities, and inform product decisions
– User-centric design and strong product instincts
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with both healthcare clinicians and executives
– Strong leadership skills to drive projects to completion with ability to hit product deadlines
- Must work well under pressure, high client expectations, and tight deadlines
- Must work well in a team environment
Limbix builds virtual reality to improve mental health treatment by making it more effective, efficient, and easier to access. The team is led by veteran entrepreneurs and experts in creating amazingly high quality virtual reality content. The company is selling the Limbix VR Kit to 10,000+ mental health clinics to enhance therapy, make it more efficient, and help clinicians. The company quickly established itself as leaders in the VR Mental Health space by partnering with top university and hospital partners to build content for the Limbix VR platform. Sequoia led Limbix’s seed round in November 2016.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.