HTF Mental Health Initiative: experiMental (2017 – 2018)
Although there are a growing number of online solutions that support mental health, it is still a largely underserved area. This week, Health Technology Forum will begin its mental health initiative: experiMental, a national series of mental health events. experiMental will stretch all the way from Silicon Valley on the West Coast down to Austin, TX in the South. The goal of this initiative is to explore the quickly blossoming world of mental health and innovations happening in the space. At the end of the year, we will publish a comprehensive white paper report with mental health data and best practices throughout the entire field, an exploration of where it stands now, and where it looks to grow in the future.
Here are the list of current events on the calendar:
- August 23: Innovations in Mental Health Meetup in Menlo Park, CA
- October 6 – 7: Participation in Stanford Medicine’s 3rd Annual Innovation in Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Virtual Reality and Behavior Change Conference
- December 14 – 15: Beginning of the experiMental Challenge, a global challenge in mental health innovation
- January 25: Houston experiMental – an evening showcasing showcase mental health startups in the local community and clinical behavioral health experts.
- May 13 – 18: Annual Common Good Innovation Conference at Stanford University, which will feature Mental Health Panels & Themes
- Fall 2018: One day HTF experiMental Conference at Dell Medical School at UT Austin
- September 15: Published White Paper Report on Findings, Data and Best Practices in Mental Health
If you are interested in sponsoring an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.